+1 y

Ladies, how should act around ex-girlfriend at a party?

She dumped months ago and it was amicable enough. I tried to get her back right after she dumped me and she said no, but was willing to remain friends.

Months went by with NC. We then ran into each other at an event with mutual friends and while it was awkward, it was cordial.

However, the last time I saw her, she was cold and even slightly rude to me when I approached her to say hi and bye. I think she heard I started dating again/being friendly with women and was convinced I was dating someone (I went on casual dates and no, I am not dating anyone).

Now, I may see her again in a few weeks at a party. I feel have taken the high road with her, but should I continue to do that, or simply ignore her?

If she dumped me and said she wanted to remain friendly, why can't she simply be happy that I am moving on and not harassing her with pleas of reconciliation?

+1 y
I am starting to think that I should avoid the event where my ex will be. After all, I could do something else that night.

Since her last chilly reception and given the fact that she thinks I am dating someone when I am not, I am concerned she will have something else up her sleeve to make me feel bad. She may show up with a dude and be all over him in front of me.

I feel better when I don't see or hear of her. But, then my friends may be disappointed.

Any suggestions?
3
0