Girls: do you prefer your man's face to be clean-shaven or do you like some scruff? Going on first date tomorr

werschelhalker
I'm going on a first date tomorrow night with someone I have had a crush on for a while.

I was thinking about not shaving my face since I usually look pretty good with some 1-2 day scruff. I am concerned, though, that this may make it look like I didn't feel like I needed to get all cleaned up and presentable for the date.

So: do you girls like it when, on a first date, your guy has a clean shaven face or do you like some scruff? Should I just shave for the first date and bust out the scruff on the (hopefully) second date? All opinions welcome.
+1 y
Update: I opted for the scruffy look. The date went very well and I doubt shaving or not shaving would have made any difference. Still, I felt more confident in how I looked by opting not to shave, so maybe that confidence added to my attractiveness. I'm pumped.
5
3