Should I forgive this girl?

showstopper227
I dated this girl months ago and we're in our late 20s. We are no longer dating but grew incredibly close with each other (hugging, kissing, holding hands, sleeping over). She even made it a big deal how she doesn't do this with just anyone and it means a lot to her. She says she really likes me and has feelings for me but is afraid to get hurt. I told her that I really like her and want a relationship. Recently, things have picked up even more and we had sex occasionally. We have tried to put a label on what we are but we never make a conclusion. When I called us still friends she got offended and kept focusing on how we had sex and that it means A LOT to her. She says she hasn't been with anyone since her last serious relationship (5 years ago and it was a real bad breakup). I've met this girls family and her friends/coworkers all say that we should be together and we look happy together. Yet, we hung out last weekend and she got drunk. We had sex quite a few times that night and at some points she would go on her phone and text. SHE NEVER HAS DONE THIS BEFORE. I let it go the first 2 times, then I scolded her and told her it was a mood killer. My gut told me something horrible was up. At one point during sex, she said she loved me many times. She has never said/done that before. When she fell asleep, I checked her phone (when she was 'drunk' she said I could check it since I made a big deal of her texting while we had sex). It turns out she was texting another guy (some guy she claims who likes her but she doesn't like at all. that is why she says she kept her distance from him and doesn't hang out cause of his feelings). She texted him while I was in the shower saying REAL dirty things (i.e. I wish you could bend me over right now). I am devastated. The fact she did this WHILE we had sex is an insult to me. The next morning we had breakfast and I asked her if she's seeing anyone or messing around with anyone else. She said no. Then, she realized some of the things she did. She said she was sorry for screwing with my head when she realized she told me "i love u" MANY times and we went to bed angry (no idea, she just got upset and we stopped things and went to sleep). She then got a text message from the guy and said she was embarrassed over a text message she sent last night. She said she wished she never sent it. When I tried to pry more and ask what happened (playing dumb), she got slightly upset with me interrogating her. Anyhow, I dropped her off home and that was it. Drunk or not, I am furious she did that. How do you claim to have feelings for someone, act all lovey dovey and then hit up another guy?! Yesterday(my birthday), she msged me wishing me a happy birthday and saying (twice) that she is sorry, from the bottom of her heart, for hurting me. She even stopped by my house and dropped off a gift (covered in her perfume). Is she playing games or seeking my forgiveness? I just don't trust her anymore...HELP
Should I forgive this girl?
Add Opinion