+1 y

How do I get my ex-girlfriend back?

We were dating for 3 years, I'm 20 and she's 18

She broke up with me because, the long distance was hard, she felt that I didn't put the effort with her, that I was her first boyfriend and she felt stuck and met a another guy (1 month) ago, who honestly Isn't better than me in anyway.

But I honestly and she said I was the perfect boyfriend, taking her on the best dates and everything like that. I in fact was the one with the power as well.

What's happened so far is that she initially broke up with me, then I took some time to think and we talked about our issues & worked it out and we went on another date which I felt we were back to what we used to be and she seemed so happy.

Then the next week she broke up with me, and I tried to convince her out of it, but it was no use, she felt more for him than me and lost feelings for me.

I agree the long distance was hard, but now that she's going to college unlike in high school we will be able to see each other more often, and make it work

I don't know what to do to win her back, because I do agree that we should take some time apart and see what single life is like, but I can't deal with the fact that this other guy who broke us up will stay with her forever.

As I know she's the one, and I don't want to lose her

What do I do, How do I win her back?
How do I get my ex-girlfriend back?
3
7