So, I've never been in a relationship. I am very shy and sheltered. Never been on a date. Or held hands. Or kissed. Cue the worlds smallest violin.
Anyways, I'm at a point where there's this guy I like, and he OBVIOUSLY likes me back, which is the only reason I"m going for it. Because it's so obvious. Anyways. I"m freaked out about how I might come off as inexperienced. Because I am.
So men: if there was any sort of advice you'd want an inexperienced girl you were interested in, what would it be?
Girls: What would you say based on your experiences?
Most Helpful Girl
1. Be a free spirit.
- Being a goody two shoes usually comes from not taking chances and being daring. Well, that's boring. No offense; but that's predictable and it's adventure repellent. Everyone needs to master being a free spirit at least once in their lives. To be a free spirit is to not be restrained nor defined by others' expectations.
2. Don't care so much what people think.
- The reality is this: No human being has a heaven or hell to send you to. Most people have mentalities that have lead them to an unsatisfying, disappointing place in life. So, their view of you is genuinely meaningless. Don't go out of your way to impress them and please them: that is not your purpose in life. The human life form was destined for greatness other life forms biologically cannot achieve. The goal should be to be a damn good human being and fulfill a magnificent higher purpose, not to please and impress others. Acting on that idea will change the quality of your life : )
3. Walk in confidence.
- Confidence is the key to many things. Confidence has the ability to make the impossible possible. It's the fuel for successful, happy people and it's also going to keep your self-esteem healthy and solid if things don't work out.
4. Last but not least...
Simply embrace the moment <3
- At the end of the day, most of your romantic experiences are momentary on the timeline of your life. That's okay : ) They help you learn and grow and mold you into more of a woman and less of a little lady. Accept that dating is like a revolving door that drops guys in and out of your life, yet still appreciate them for who they are and what they've contributed. Just because they're not Mr. Right, doesn't mean they don't have valuable experiences to drop into your psyche.
Just have an open mind and be light hearted! Don't over think. Enjoy the experience : ) Embrace it with every fiber of your being.