+1 y

I got mad at my boyfriend for no reason and want to make it up to him, how do I make it up to him?

My boyfriend is the most perfect guy on earth. I'm not kidding he is so sweet, funny, protective, good at you know what, haha and as a bonus is soooo hot. He's amazing at football which he plays for east carolina. He is romantic at times, but usually teases me or plays around with me. He really listens when I talk to him. Like I don't know if there could be a more perfect guy on earth and I am actually so in love with him. We have been dating since September but have known each other since June. But we had our first argument yesterday and it was totally calm it barley was even a argument. It just started cause I told him I think he still flirts with other girls since he told my best friend, Taylor, that she looked pretty this morning. I know he was just being nice but I was on my period and was just in a kinda pissy mood. He said he was sorry and he wasn't trying to flirt. See my friend is literally perfect she has the longest legs and is as thin as a stick and has naturally dirty blonde and the biggest eyes and she's so tan. I've always been a teeny bit jealous of her but we are and have always been the best friends. Anyway, sorry, I told him he wasn't just being nice and was flirting. He looked at me and put his hand under my chin and tilted it so was looking at him and said "tell me whats really wrong." I slapped his arm really hard and told him "don't touch me." He took his arm back and rubbed it for a second, He looked at me with a concerned look and then his face broke out with a smile. I said "This isn't funny" and he said "It's just I've never seen you mad at me before, it's kind of cute." I was so mad that this is what he was getting out of me being mad at him. I told him that he shouldn't think that it was cute when i was mad but he should be concerned and then I left. I woke up this morning and noticed that was the most ridiculous thing that I have ever done in my life. I feel so bad. I don't think he's mad but still I wanna make it up to him.
+1 y
any other ideas...
+1 y
I went over his house and brought home made cookies and brought his favorite movie, Rocky, and told him I was sorry that i flipped out on him and he said it was totally fine and said sorry again. then we snuggled on the couch and watched rocky.
7
4