I'm just really interested in this...
Thank you so much for your responses!
- Not a problem at allVote A
- It's sometimes a problem (please elaborate)Vote B
- It's not a problem if she looks youngerVote C
- It's not a problem if we're compatibleVote D
- It's always a problemVote E
Most Helpful Guy
To be honest, yeah, this would be a problem for me. At 31 I'm still not ready to get married and start a family or anything like that, and a woman who's three years older than me (she'd be 34 years old) is going to want those things pretty damn soon.
That's kinda why I like sticking to the ≈26-28 age range. It's not a hard and fast rule, but generally those women aren't in as big a rush.0