+1 y

Why does my ex-girlfriend flirt with me, says she misses me, but doesn't want to hang out yet?

My ex of 7 months broke-up with me about a month 1/2 ago, she said she just didn't feel the same anymore, and that she feel out of love. We argued a lot, and I think it happened because we saw each other EVERYDAY! I kinda think that's the reason she lost her love for me, but idk... We keep in contact everyday, and tell each other everything, it's like we never split. But, the other day I was out with a girl who is a very good FRIEND, and watched a couple of movies. As I was watching the movie, she texted me asking what I was doing, and I told her. She said: "Ok, TTYL" I texted her back after the movie, and she was Soooo jealous that I was watching a movie with her. She didn't reply for a long time, after I called and texted her. She finally called me late that night, and left me a message saying: "I'm sorry I didn't reply (sobbing), I just can't see you looking into the eyes of another girl as you did to me, and I can't see you with another girl." She said she misses me, the kissing, and everything. But when I ask her if she wants to hang out, she says not for awhile, because it will be too akward. (we haven't hung out since the break-up, but ALWAYS TALK). So I asked her friend what's with her, and she said she misses kissing me, and just misses me in general. But I just don't know what to do. I still love her madly, and I don't know if she still feels the same way. We were madly in love when we were dating, so I don't know what to do. I want her back really bad. But I don't want to make a fool of myself. FYI: she is not interested in anybody, and she always asks if I'm interested in somebody too. So I'm hoping for the best to turn. Please give me some advice, and what you think is going on. DOES SHE STILL LOVE ME?
2
0