Do you ladies know any very feminine jobs/careers to choose from cuz I'm a very feminine guy I'm also looking for entry level?

GoodBoy24
I'm a very feminine guy and it's to the point that I wear thongs and dance in a feminine way and also feel feminine to like I'm physically weak so can't get a labor job.. I also enjoy romantic comedies, Roses I love anyways I'm interested in a Career with Victoria Secret but I feel like they discriminate but I'm interested in talking to females about make-up, lingerie, perfume, anything that gets me to socialize with women but I want to know if I can advance in this type of fields I also wouldn't mind making lingerie cuz I'm a hands-on type of guy I'm also interested in Beauty and style careers I just want to be a guy that's way different from other guys especially cuz I have the balls to pursue fields like this and wonder if I have to go back to school cuz really I don't want to but I'm willing to get a certificate, I just really want a career that gets my feminine personality going cuz a feminine career will make me very happy cuz it's different and out of the ordinary so WHAT steps should I take, what education should I get, the Requirements So Please Give me a list of jobs I could pursue but r entry level but a limited secondary education wouldn't hurt but how can a guy I mean a guy pursue and actually get the job cuz of his sex? Just To Let U Know I'm not gay so don't tell me I am cuz I'm not!!
2
1