Am I being too delusional? Should I give up on my dream? Or do I have a chance in making it a reality?

Please don't make fun of me! Ok so this will be a bit long i may not be able to fit everything on here but i have this crazy dream of becoming a famous singer or being the lead singer of a famous band. Honestly , it's my ultimate life goal. Ever since i was little i would sing in karaoke places and people would cheer for me. I remember this one girl also sai my voice made her cry because she thought it was so beautiful. I'm finally starting to take singing lessons and piano lessons and i really want to work on this. I want to it be a reality. But, i m afraid i'm just fantasizing. I mean , who doesn't want to be famous for a talent they have? I've always felt like singing and music was my purpose in life and that maybe one day i will perform in front of thousands of people. I'm also thinking that when i turn 17/18 i will not go to college. Instead , i will go move to LA in a small apartment and try to find ways to get noticed. Also, i'm gonna practice on my voice with lessons so much so that in the near future i can upload covers on youtube and perform at small gigs. I really think i was born for this. Like , i can't be anything else. Am i being crazy? Do any of you think i have any chance at all of being able to share my singing and lyrics with others. (yes. I've written some songs , but i threw them away because i am pretty insecure) i feel like i was made to perform on a stage and entertain people and touch their hearts with my singing. Can i have some feedback and advice? What do you think?
+1 y
Any more opinions?
+1 y
Looking for more opinions!
1
2