What’s the best part about your job?

What’s the best part about your job?

update 1
final one

2416

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hiring the new stripper as it's a day full of lap dances

What Girls Said 23

• The flexibility, the benefits, my amazing co-workers, fruit day, the ping pong table, the view, the mental stimulation.
    I like where I work

• when I get to go home

• That I only do four hour shifts.

• Helping plan a trip they've dreamed of for a long time.

• Wow travel planner

• Well, a travel agent but I guess that's pretty much the same thing.

• I agree coz majority of travel planner suggest their client for suitable destinations too..

So you can google my city (Jaipur, Rajasthan) lol send someone to me xD

• I work at my job almost. five years. I love. learning about cars and everything with it

• I work at this cafeteria for 3 years now (Yes, I started when I was 13 years old) and I honestly love the attention I get from boys.
    Even some colleagues from my age start texting me and I even hang out with this b nice boy every evening.
    But the most important thing is the money of course.

• Its good to know you still focusing on your goal ( money)

• Well, it's not like I go to my work with the intention to see cute boys :'), not at all actually.

• Ha ha but see you are young and that's not a problem but keep focus on ur goal too

• The people, absolutely. I'm a nurse tech to Alzheimer's patients and I love it. I'm do private care so it's just one on one. You really get to know your client when your not having to split time with 10 other patients

• I don't have one lol!

• I can think of what I want (it's a physical job) and if I work fast I finish early and can lazy around / come home early.

• It's easy.

• The driving I have to do is under 30 miles and I can watch Netflix and relax in between site visits.

• My coworkers. We're all like a big family who supports one another and helps each other out.

• That I get to help people.

• The fact that I'm still a student. 😝

• The fact that I don't have any

• Seeing cute athletes

• ma job is in school to learn easy

• I'm a high school student athlete, so I don't have a job

• Shocks me when my students use they skills they leaned. Makes me feel accomplished and excited. love every student 😊

• Telling people what to do lol but kinda serious too

• Absolutely nothing.

• what job?

• Leaving the office..

What Guys Said 15

• i work 2 jobs. my one job has good hours and isn't physically taxing. i get to learn about my school.

my second job i get free merchandise every now and then and get to see Celebs

• that i don't take it home with me. once i'm done for the day the job is not on my mind

• I have a few jobs right now, but I've had this one job for some years now and it's a good summer, when I'm home from college. I do pet care for some families. So I go to their houses and stuff when they are not there because of vacation or work and I take care and walk their dogs (even puppies) and cats. When I get to the houses, the puppies are always happy to see me and it's brings a smile to my face. They make me feel so loved, haha.

• Flexible hours, short commute (I can walk it in 35 minutes), comfortable work environment, free snacks, minimal boss intrusion, onsite games.

• I work from the comfort of my own home so I don't have to deal with a boss or workplace drama. At times I miss the social interaction but I still prefer to do my own thing.

• Talk to people all over the US and in the territories like The Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Potential to make sales.

• The money and how it's so layed back.

• Does paid vacation count?

• pays good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• It's in a field that I like, and my coworkers are really cool.

• traveling

• I don't like my job -_-

• Not a Damn thing, Retired.

• It's hard and challenging but it's varied and suits my interests.

• The amount of money I get paid for the amount of work I do. I feel like I'm getting the better end of that ratio