What’s the best part about your job?

What’s the best part about your job?

update 1
final one

2416

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hiring the new stripper as it's a day full of lap dances

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 15

• that i don't take it home with me. once i'm done for the day the job is not on my mind

• I have a few jobs right now, but I've had this one job for some years now and it's a good summer, when I'm home from college. I do pet care for some families. So I go to their houses and stuff when they are not there because of vacation or work and I take care and walk their dogs (even puppies) and cats. When I get to the houses, the puppies are always happy to see me and it's brings a smile to my face. They make me feel so loved, haha.

• I work from the comfort of my own home so I don't have to deal with a boss or workplace drama. At times I miss the social interaction but I still prefer to do my own thing.

• i work 2 jobs. my one job has good hours and isn't physically taxing. i get to learn about my school.

my second job i get free merchandise every now and then and get to see Celebs

• Flexible hours, short commute (I can walk it in 35 minutes), comfortable work environment, free snacks, minimal boss intrusion, onsite games.

• Talk to people all over the US and in the territories like The Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Potential to make sales.

• The money and how it's so layed back.

• Does paid vacation count?

• pays good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• It's in a field that I like, and my coworkers are really cool.

• traveling

• I don't like my job -_-

• Not a Damn thing, Retired.

• It's hard and challenging but it's varied and suits my interests.

• The amount of money I get paid for the amount of work I do. I feel like I'm getting the better end of that ratio