Can I have some advice regarding my future?

It's probably better to have an adult read this instead of some 15 y/o, just saying.

I'm 17 and I have really bad anxiety and depression. Because of my age, my parents are starting to ask me what I want to do with my life, talking about jobs, etc.

Problem is, put bluntly, no options sound good. And maybe this is just depression talking, but...

I don't want to work my entire life away like my father has. I don't want to be some housewife. I don't want to have friggin' eight kids and go on welfare or whatever.
I enjoy making art when I have the energy to do it -- which is seldom as of late.

This is probably the most stereotypically "teenage" thing I could ever say, but I feel as though I can't connect with anyone and that I can't fit into society, that I'm misunderstood. The whole "NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!!11!1" shindig.

But really, my anxiety and depression are big factors in my life and I don't know how I'm ever going to have a future if every option sounds like shit.

This is the most cliché and cringy post ever, god...

But...

If you've ever been where I am... Do you have any advice? Does life fall into place somehow? Or is life all about resigning yourself to the cycle of working nine to five or being a mom or whatever?

... Thank you, in advance.
15
5