I'm homeschooled and I feel isolated. Advice?

Hi I started homeschooling in 5th grade and now i'm in middle school. i feel isolated and i have no friends only online friends who are barely reliable and i don't even know them. im not good at any activities where i live except art but i dont want to go to art school. part time schooling sounds like something i could do but i know nothing about it or how to do it so if someone could explain how to do that it would help. i feel trapped and i miss my old friends even though they were trouble i had somewhat social activity back then. I've become more antisocial and shy than ever, i can't even go to the market without feel anxious. the times i dont feel anxiety in public situations are the same times where i get a taste of what social activity used to be and i just feel regret for ever leaving public school. i still like homeschool, its slightly easier and there are perks, i try to convince myself that i dont like public school anymore but i miss it. the reason i can't go back to public school is because id fail tremendously. im terrible at math, i only know basic multiplication like 2x2, 5x5, or 8x8 at most, and division is impossible. im terrible at completing things on time and i never turn in homework and im super unorganized. im awkward and I'm not confident in my appearnce either which doesn't help. please can someone give advice and also tell me more about part time schooling?
I'm homeschooled and I feel isolated. Advice?
Add Opinion