Why do you think bullying problems in schools are so difficult to solve?

2463

Most Helpful Guy

• Because relationships are hard to manage. If you complain about it, people will dislike you even more because you are the reason they got in trouble.

Also, being bullied for a long time in my childhood, it's not just about the others. You yourself also have a reason for being bullied, sometimes it's a decent reason and sometimes it isn't, but it always comes from two sides.

If you give people a reason to bully you, you have to work on that reason yourself, otherwise they will keep falling back into the same behaviour, because of you.

It takes time to change yourself and teachers aren't psychologists that can guide people that far. It's always about understanding and improving yourself.

For me it was a combination of growing up, standing up for myself, getting strong enough to feel confident about myself and to realize I can't be friends with everyone and that I should just ignore certain people.

For me the problem was that I was the youngest, yet I was severly more intelligent and that made them feel bad, in turn they tried to make me feel bad. This would've probably been fine if I didn't also have the tendency to rely on others and avoid conflict.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Parents tell their kids not to tattle, so they don't
    2 . Kids feel like they can't go to their parents because of #1
    3. Their teachers say the same thing as their parents
    4. Or they say the kids should come to them, then when they do they or their parents make the situation 10x worse
    5. Even if something does happen to the bullies, that one time, often times there is no follow up either from the bullies parents/teachers/etc so the bullies may have been busted once, but after that its back to free reign
    6. None of this even matters in truth because ultimately the internet was invented, and as we all know, there is literally no way to shut down anything that happens on the internet so what used to stop on the playground or in the classroom now goes on forever with absolutely no way of policing it