What was your childhood dream job?

Mine: being a F1 driver.

What about you? Are you following your calling now?

What was your childhood dream job?

65

Most Helpful Girls

• Mine was being a stewardess
    Next it was a dispatcher
    Then a Chef
    A personal stylist
    Then a Food and Travel writer
    And now I'm pursuing a career in Interior Design.
    I've also always wanted to be a waitress (doing it and LOVIN' it!) and mum (That's still gonna happen)

• You seen to be a hardworking legend!
      I feel happy for you because living our "calling" is personally fulfilling. I'm in the half way through, I owe to myself a family yet, full of kids to play soccer with me. My kids will be the future of the European football. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Can I suggest something to you? If you become a chef, try the Hungarian cuisine too. It's very interesting!!!

• I was busy with my work too, now I'm lounging around and not sleepy, missing the Legendary Land (Hungary) and my conversations with the Legendary Girl (you). Lol.
      I'm pretty sure that your efforts and your good heart had compensated the short staff in your work. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I always enjoy our erudite conversations. Go ahead and DM me if you ever want my legendary opinion.
      I'm babysitting, but the child went to sleep about 3 hours ago, so I'm being paid to lounge around... Hard to beat lol ๐Ÿ˜œ

• When I was in elementary school, I wanna be a doctor. When I was in junior high school until senior high school I wanna be a diplomat. But then change it to be IRO lol

• I changed my plans during my HS times too. ๐Ÿ˜‚
      By IRO you meant that people who work with children safeguarding, am I right?
      Best wishes for you, girl!

• Nooo, IRO: Investor relations officer
      Thanks, you too

• Wow, this is a great career indeed. Good luck with the ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Most Helpful Guys

• I grew up in a long line of armed forces members (Great grandfather -ww1, Great Uncle - Battle of Somme ww1, Great Uncle - ww2 Navy, Grandfather - Merchant Navy ww2, Great Great Uncle - Irish Army, Auntie - Air Force). So, when I was young I wanted to be a Peacekeeper or an Engineer in the army. I also really wanted to be an artist for Disney haha.

• My grandpa fought for the Royal Hungarian Army against the bolshes, and my father worked for the government. Growing up in a patriotic family is the best experience someone can have. It's hard to not be influenced by them, so I understand you. Lol

• Wow! I remember reading about that battle. Yeah, I am very much influenced by Irish patriotism and the history of the all the battles that my families have been a part of.

• Firefighter, which I eventually became.