In what countries is it easiest to be a student? Why?

610

Most Helpful Guy

• In what sense? U. S. A is hard to beat of you want the studies themselves to be easy.

On the other end of the spectrum Scandinavia (where I live) pay you to study and help out with finding an apartment as well as provides loans below the rate of inflation. Financially I do not think there are much easier places. Save for say, being a native citizen of Qatar or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in UK at the moment, I think it’s quite good because there are lots of student discounts and you don’t have to pay back your loans until you are making a certain amount of money so it’s a very reasonable system