In what countries is it easiest to be a student? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In what sense? U. S. A is hard to beat of you want the studies themselves to be easy.

On the other end of the spectrum Scandinavia (where I live) pay you to study and help out with finding an apartment as well as provides loans below the rate of inflation. Financially I do not think there are much easier places. Save for say, being a native citizen of Qatar or something.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in UK at the moment, I think it’s quite good because there are lots of student discounts and you don’t have to pay back your loans until you are making a certain amount of money so it’s a very reasonable system

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Finland. They value education highly. In addition you get adjusted curriculum after intelligence which means you don't get frustrated and bored to same extent

0|0
    0|0
  • northern Europe like sweden and norway, where you litterally get payed to attend university xD however i don't think that goes for foreign students.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably most of sub-Sahara Africa.

Why would you want where it is easy? You should want what is hard, like Korea and Singapore.

0|0
    0|0
  • America

0|0
    0|0
  • Not mine..

0|0
    0|0
  • USA if you have the money for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Finland
    Google it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hungary is pretty cheep

0|0
    0|0
  • Trinidad because education is free even university.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Im in Austria and the teachers give us the exact questions and answers for a test, we dont have school uniforms and we dont get much homework, when we have p. e we take a walk to McDonald's or to the mall so i feel like school here is fucking amazing or maybe its just my school😂 -Dani💞

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Ireland and it’s quite easy to be a student. The works hard like but not hard to be a student

0|0
    0|0
  • Ig Finland why? Because they have a better school system in the whole world

0|0
    0|0
  • Finlande, maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • America

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes