What should be changed about the school system in your country?

1423

Most Helpful Guy

• MORE PARENT INVOLVEMENT.
    It should require parents to show their participation in their kids academics somehow. They don't have to check in all the time cause they're busy with work, but there are lots of parents who think of school as just a free babysitting service and nothing more. Schoolings such an important part of our lives, especially the elementary part. If I was allowed to wear a Go-Pro to work to show you the kids and how it all really works to the parents and how a lot of them can be, I would lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally everything but if I were to address,
    - class time: hell 8 am-4 pm not including extra classes and 30 pages of homework, damn gimme some time to feed my sourdough starter!
    - Quality of teachers: not all are horrible but I have experienced my school let math teacher teach English because they lack of teachers and most pronounciations are wrong!
    - system : should have more choices for students who's not keen on Math, Science
    - stupid rules: my long hair got nothing to do with my brain! The black leather shoes is uncomfortable and over heat especially when you're forced to run in the sun shine at 2 pm in the semi tropical part of the world.
    - too many subjects in a day : I'm gonna graduate with back problem as there's no locker to store all books.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Reminds me of a certain private school I used to attend. Christmas break would be all homework.