What should be changed about the school system in your country?

What should be changed about the school system in your country?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• MORE PARENT INVOLVEMENT.
    It should require parents to show their participation in their kids academics somehow. They don't have to check in all the time cause they're busy with work, but there are lots of parents who think of school as just a free babysitting service and nothing more. Schoolings such an important part of our lives, especially the elementary part. If I was allowed to wear a Go-Pro to work to show you the kids and how it all really works to the parents and how a lot of them can be, I would lol

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally everything but if I were to address,
    - class time: hell 8 am-4 pm not including extra classes and 30 pages of homework, damn gimme some time to feed my sourdough starter!
    - Quality of teachers: not all are horrible but I have experienced my school let math teacher teach English because they lack of teachers and most pronounciations are wrong!
    - system : should have more choices for students who's not keen on Math, Science
    - stupid rules: my long hair got nothing to do with my brain! The black leather shoes is uncomfortable and over heat especially when you're forced to run in the sun shine at 2 pm in the semi tropical part of the world.
    - too many subjects in a day : I'm gonna graduate with back problem as there's no locker to store all books.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Reminds me of a certain private school I used to attend. Christmas break would be all homework.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I already answered this question before, but I can't find it.
    I basically just said, pass a law that 50% of the teachers have to be Republicans

Get rid of general ed

Take classes that will only be related to your major

And have counselors schedule your entire school time your first semester

All degrees should required manditory work experience

1|1
    0|0
  • I think they should teach things that are more helpful in society. Like how to do taxes.

2|3
    0|0
  • Language learning needs to be more of a focus and I think students should choose less subjects but do each in more detail and depth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Home Economics should be taken more seriously. Damn I'm so bad with my own money, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • They should teach different things that are practical and make them a requirement to pass. Foreign languages like Spanish and Chinese need to be made a requirement.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like sports to be serious choice as a subject. It should not be side that hampers your actual subjects and grades.

0|0
    0|0
  • Making students mug up concepts without understanding them.

0|1
    0|0
  • We have no choices for subjects before the 11th grade, that should be changed rn

0|1
    0|0
  • Unblock PUBG

1|3
    0|0
    • My friends and I wanted to play so I stole the wifi password from the principal’s office. You can do that if you’re playing it on mobile

• unnecessary closures

0|1
    0|0
  • Remove religious education all together

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid people in the system

0|0
    0|0
  • They need zero tolerance rules for bullying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally everything

0|1
    0|0
  • Every single thing i live in iraq

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • These new GCSEs are fucked up

0|1
    0|0
  • teachers dont beat anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Grading

0|0
    0|0
  • Smaller classes and more life lesson classes

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• They should teach us things that are important for us after we finish school. I'm from a country where high schools and colleges don't exist. After 4th grade there are three types of schools for us. In my opinion it would be better to put all the students in one type of school after 4th grade and should only teach us stuff that we will need in our future. I'd also like if the school would start at 9 am or later and wouldn't last until afternoon

0|0
    0|0
  • They should teach about current events. They should stop having those End Of Year exams, they should make the teachers take End Of Year exams instead, they should teach things that actually matter, they should stop teaching the same thing over and over again like they do in history classes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop teaching our schools, colleges, Uni's that everyone is being racial, l stop trying to take God out of our lives and Stop being Disrespectful to our flags, for God sakes. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • smaller classes, starting later at like 9am at least (we start too fucking early and they always complain that we look tired wtf), no uniform (it's so hot here and the uniform is not helping lmao), get rid of some toxic teachers that receives complains every damn year NO JOKE nobody knows why this group of retards still work here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Funding... as far as first-world countries are concerned, the US has a truly terrible education system, but most of that has to do with funding

0|0
    0|0
  • The privatisation of education has fucked up schooling in Aus. There’s a ridiculous gap between the quality in education which will fuck up the next generation entirely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make school a safe environment for everyone, for starters

0|0
    0|0
  • Let the children play more. I mean giving out too much homework can be really tiring for them

0|0
    0|0
  • We shouldn’t go to school

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop practicing matura.

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be online

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost everything...