How bad do you feel during exams?

I'm having exams right now and it's the worst period for me always has been. I don't feel like talking to anyone or doing nothing
Even revising I'm forcing it

1124

Most Helpful Guys

• I normally dont feel bad the days/weeks before the exams, because i somehow dont feel like it is important and then at some point i get really stressed and shutdown.

• It's horrible

• Can I message u?

• Yeah sure

• Oooo yeah I have to keep telling myself a couple of weeks of pain so I don't ever have to do it again. I'm not the best when it comes to studying but I just forced myself and it worked out well.

Most Helpful Girls

• I tend to shut down completely. Just turn off distractions, don't speak to anyone, eat nothing but dry toast or pizza.