How bad do you feel during exams?

I'm having exams right now and it's the worst period for me always has been. I don't feel like talking to anyone or doing nothing
Even revising I'm forcing it

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I normally dont feel bad the days/weeks before the exams, because i somehow dont feel like it is important and then at some point i get really stressed and shutdown.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's horrible

• Show All
    • Can I message u?

• Yeah sure

• Oooo yeah I have to keep telling myself a couple of weeks of pain so I don't ever have to do it again. I'm not the best when it comes to studying but I just forced myself and it worked out well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I tend to shut down completely. Just turn off distractions, don't speak to anyone, eat nothing but dry toast or pizza.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• As of my fourth year in uni, I'm so desensitized with exam stress that i only feel it the day before. It's really bad like this, stress is like my only motivation to study and now i can't feel it.
    So being able to feel bad is actually a good thing, at least u know ur alive and tmr will continue no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's 20 years ago, but I remember that in the beginning I would cope well.
    However towards the end of about 5 weeks of exams I was longing to the last one.
    Generally, if I had enough time between exams I would take a pause of 3 hours and go for a bicycle ride :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty common to feel bad from anxiety and stress. Most people isolate themselves under stress. Relax and just finish with your exams. Afterwards you will be the same as always. As you get older, you will manage your stress better and better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel stressed out, anxious and excited... I like what I study and it feels good to do better than other people in a hard exam (no disrespect to my friends lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • Exams is stress. The better you survive the stress the better you feel. Studying and working hard helps. So we didn't bother too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is what it is, so I need to get off my tail, study, make a wise effort, and ace it.

then it's out of the way, done, finished, and I feel better.

I also don't think about it in a bad or boring way

0|0
    0|0
  • If I aim to be on top I feel like not talking to anyone. I'm always excited for exams because of the preparation, during I'm nervous and after I become anxious.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a rough time. I think just try to remove all distractions and focus on your subjects

1|0
    0|0
  • U should try to study everyday... Attend ur school daily... Follow all the notes regularly... Don't go for 1 day preparation... Prepare for whole year... U will not feel any stress

0|0
    0|0
  • I know same here , and its summer imagine me studying when my friends are going to the beach 😒😒

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm having exams too in this period and its so stressful i can't even sleep. by the way good luck in your exams

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to have exams. Because it let us know our knowledge. .
    Think positive. ..
    Dont get tensed and dont worry about the marks you get

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think you need an exam to know your knowledge

• Its true but some times it is required.
      Then why do you feel bad during exams

• I'm pretty sure of myself, they never stressed me out

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt pretty good during my last exams. I wasn't stressed at all for 95% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • My exams right now are going somewhat well but I did have one that I just couldn't do well on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gat the feeling before the exam, but I love it when I finish it and I feel like I passed lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt like, here we go... I hate college.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck with the exams

0|0
    0|0
  • 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒 torture

0|0
    0|0
  • Increasing tension

0|0
    0|0
  • very bad

0|0
    0|0
  • real bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I feel really stressed during exam time. Even if I have prepared well. I would still feel that I didn't do enough and would feel guilty about wasting time earlier.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm having exams now and honestly I don't even care. Our teachers were talking about them the whole year and we were preparing. So I guess I'm just tired of that and want them to be over and don't really care. I know that I won't do too bad. Like my grade is gonna be good, so I'm not stressing it

0|0
    0|0
  • My high school exams are pretty bad, I stop eating much until they're over

0|0
    0|0
  • I get pretty stressed and anxious but I tend to focus on studying but I never feel like I've prepared enough

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t stress because I already know I’m going to fail.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • very good

0|0
    0|0
  • So bad that I tend to avoid them

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad