What’s the best job can I chose to protect children from violence and sexual abuse?

I wanted to be a doctor but I want to protect children that are victimes of incest, rape, violence and all the stuff. I’m 18 and I will have to chose my field on college. What do you propose me as a job? I’m serious. I’m normal but I want a job that can help me to protect them. Or maybe a part Time job. All ideas are welcomed except the trolls What’s the best job can I chose to protect children from violence and sexual abuse?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• PhD in childhood phycological helping to stop it is great but once it has already happened the cops arrest the asshole and the kid is left traumatised and very rarely gets proper treatment witch leads to addictions and more crime

1|0
    0|0
  • Police or social work, but really, you should be very hesitant to go into this line of work. It's traumatizing and depressing, and you'll end up thinking that child abuse is far more common than it actually is.
    I recommend you find a social worker that specializes in this, and ask them about their job if you really are interested in this field. A good place to start is your local Child Protection Services Agency (it may be different depending on your country/state/jurisdiction).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Social worker and work yourself up. FBI. CPS agent.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I mean, police officer comes to mind immediately. Maybe social worker/CPS agent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Social Worker. You can start at the bottom, get your boots on the ground and work your way up to a position of influence.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you see somebody abuseing a child stop it the best way that you can, if it means takeing them down your self

0|0
    0|0
  • Look into jobs with DHS or the FBI if you want to be an investigator

1|0
    0|0
  • Batgirl if you're a millionaire.

0|0
    0|0
  • FBI or swat works

0|0
    0|0
  • Social worker

0|0
    0|0
  • police dept

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• become a social worker

1|0
    0|0
    • That's good but there's no money in that?

• Show All
    • When it comes to those hours and what you're talking about it does come to money I have cousin it does that she puts chips GPS things in the children

• It's like a catch-22 you need all the money you can get cuz they going to work you like hell

Recommended myTakes