Do you feel like you're waisting your life by going to your job everyday?

923

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't you be wasting it more if you didn't have money to pay rent or buy food and wind up homeless? Even the Bible says if a man does not work than he does not eat.

• Wich means that you agree that you are waisting your life just right now by going to your job everyday.

• Thank you for correcting. I didn't pay attention.
      The discussion ends when it's no more about points of view and it becomes personal.
      I have no time and nor energy to spend in personal attacks, though I'm oppen to discuss ideas with respect.

• Well maybe you should stop with the I want to be a bum hustling money at a freeway off ramp. The only way you may be wasting your life is by sitting on your hands and not doing anything to make your town a better place. Like helping homeless or things like Habitat for Humanity. Volunteering someplace like at a homeless shelter. That is the real waste, not doing something to help when you can.

Most Helpful Guys

• No. Going to a job every day IS life. That's what it's about. I feel sorry for people who hate working. That's like hating life itself.

Try to find a job that you like. Beyond the bare minimum you need to live, liking your job is more important than the money. If you just don't like to work, any work, then you're going to have a miserable life.

• I have days off so I don't exactly work every single day. I get that you dread the monotony, the dissatisfaction or perhaps burnout from your job. But money makes the world goes round unfortunately. Without any means of income it's difficult to survive, unless you wouldn't mind living in a homeless shelter or something similar. Learn how to invest and build some means of passive income or reeidual income if you don't want to spend the rest of your life working and struggling or become solely dependant upon your job to survive, because you never know what can or will happen, such as an unexpected job loss. Figure out if there is something you can do, such as a career change.