Do you think it's okay of children to cuss/curse?

What age do you think it's appropriate to do so? What age did you start cursing?
  • Yeah, why not; everyone else eventually does it
  • No way, they are too you and innocent

010

What Guys Said 10

• Almost every student learns at least one swear word pretty early in school. As young as 1st grade. One hears it from parents or strangers and spreads it to his/her friends, then it goes to their friends of friends and eventually all over school. It will happen regardless of what we do. Is it okay or not? I suggest explaining that "It's bad language used by adults to hurt others' feelings" or something like that.

• Not necessarily because they are young and innocent, but because it is not the way kind, caring people should speak.

• If you said yes its ok for them to curse or use bad language. Im guessing you don't have any kids and if you do that's super said. cause the world may think its ok and you see it in the movies non stop but. Why do we want them to do that why would you encourage that type of behavior why when they go to high school. They will be cool? no there going to learn it any way I think if the parents don't stop them ahead its one BIG bad idea. Have you ever meet someone who is nice but they should never open there mouth. !! cause every other word is "F" this "s" that or GD". you MF. . Im not talking about God or Christians , I just don't want to be around that and neither should your kids

• They are going cuss eventually so with my own kids ill probably adopt the same techniques as my dad and tell them they can cuss as long as they do it respectfully.(not in front of adult of younger children)

• Well, Where's the line at which it becomes cursing? Sans that I'll have to go with daycare (between three and six years old).

• No I think it is wrong but parents let their kids get away with it. I know a 14 year old that curses more than anyone I know and her parents just ignore it. It is really awful parenting.

• Option b, not young, not old... a polite person don't use sh*tty words...

• They're not innocent but they could at least pretend.

• No I don’t think so

Can you answer mine please, it’s on my page.

• He would get a serious spanking if he did

What Girls Said 0