What is the possibility of people donating to a fundraiser aiming to help pay for the college tuition of a poor international student?

Hi everyone!

I'm planning to go to Barry University next year when I finish high school, but I'm afraid I might not be able to show up on campus due to my extreme poverty (My family earns around $300 per month).
Barry University Net Cost
My chances of getting admitted there are almost certain ( My overall GPA is 3.7, My expected SAT Score will fall in the range of 1350+) Barry University Admission Requirements

My family will be able to pay for my student visa and ticket to America only (Refer to our monthly income above to understand why).

I'm planning to start a fundraising campaign on my birthday to raise, at least, a year's tuition...

I'll keep you updated with any new advancement in my application process...

I hope my current bits and pieces of the story make you appreciate the urgency of my matter and I'll be available for any further inquiries from interested donors

Peace out!

Facebook Profile: Omar El-Bamby
Email: omarbamby17@gmail. com
Phone Number: +201126898167

14