Abortion is not just a female issue, it’s also a male issue?

• True
  • False
  • Results
    Vote C
4d
I believe this statement to be true.
4d
Also I don’t support abortion.

412

Most Helpful Girls

• Oh, absolutely. You don’t get to go around killing your husband’s child, just because it’s in your possession. That’s like saying I can toss your friend out of my car on the highway at full speed just because they’re in my car, and I shouldn’t have to carry your friend in my car because it’s mine and my car my business. You can talk when you are a car owner.
    It’s psychotic. We don’t talk like that about anything else. Well then the knife was in my hand and I wanted to move my hand down rapidly in your direction. But you know, my hand my decision. 🙄
    Where is the love, where is the empathy, the emotion?

• Yes, it is both female and male issue. Guys help in making the baby, so of course it's their business too.
    I know some guys get heartbroken when they want to keep the baby but their partner choose abort the baby regardless. I think it is so unfair... the decision must be taken between the two people.
    And please don't give me the argument "my body, blah blah" that life is not yours to take, period. I don't support abortion, but if you'll do, at least take your guy's opinion into account before getting an abortion.

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean, you can’t have a baby without a man, if you’re a woman. It’s only common sense that it is also a male issue as well.