Abortion is not just a female issue, it’s also a male issue?

• True
    Vote A
  • False
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
4d
I believe this statement to be true.
4d
Also I don’t support abortion.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Oh, absolutely. You don’t get to go around killing your husband’s child, just because it’s in your possession. That’s like saying I can toss your friend out of my car on the highway at full speed just because they’re in my car, and I shouldn’t have to carry your friend in my car because it’s mine and my car my business. You can talk when you are a car owner.
    It’s psychotic. We don’t talk like that about anything else. Well then the knife was in my hand and I wanted to move my hand down rapidly in your direction. But you know, my hand my decision. 🙄
    Where is the love, where is the empathy, the emotion?

1|4
    0|0
  • Yes, it is both female and male issue. Guys help in making the baby, so of course it's their business too.
    I know some guys get heartbroken when they want to keep the baby but their partner choose abort the baby regardless. I think it is so unfair... the decision must be taken between the two people.
    And please don't give me the argument "my body, blah blah" that life is not yours to take, period. I don't support abortion, but if you'll do, at least take your guy's opinion into account before getting an abortion.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean, you can’t have a baby without a man, if you’re a woman. It’s only common sense that it is also a male issue as well.

3|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• The woman has the final say

But they can have a meeting about it

0|2
    0|2
    • 4d

Why does she get the final say. 50% of that baby is the father’s

• 4d

Her body

• 4d

“... You don’t get to go around killing your husband’s child, just because it’s in your possession. That’s like saying I can toss your friend out of my car on the highway at full speed just because they’re in my car, and I shouldn’t have to carry your friend in my car because it’s mine and my car my business. You can talk when you are a car owner.
      It’s psychotic. We don’t talk like that about anything else. Well then the knife was in my hand and I wanted to move my hand down rapidly in your direction. But you know, my hand my decision...”

-Eva323

• When you can get pregnant, we will talk

1|2
    2|2
    • 4d

Ah, I have to be capable of pregnancy in order to have a say in whether or not my wife kills my baby?

In that case, women can’t make a decision on whether or not to criminally charge a rapist since a woman cannot impregnate a man.

• Show All
    • 4d

That also implies that since men aren’t women they can make any laws that only apply to women. Like for example the law that gave us voting rights which was supported in congress by a group comprised of 100% men. Should we start taking all that stuff back?

• 3d

Lol well played @Eva323

What Guys Said 10

• Abortion is baby killing and is evil, don't let the retards try to convince you otherwise.

2|5
    0|0
  • I think everyone should mind their own business

What someone else does in their personal life is none of my business

0|3
    0|0
  • I think everyone should have a say in something that will fundamentally change their life.

2|1
    0|0
  • It is not really my business what a woman does with her body

1|1
    1|0
  • It should be a problem for everyone when we commit mass murder against innocent people with basic human rights.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman should take her SO's opinion into act when deciding about an abortion but ultimately it's her choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • a male has no choice in the matter.

1|2
    2|2
    • Show All
    • 4d

Also why would you make a claim if you “don’t know” why?

• 3d

i agree. we should have a say but we don't.

• Don't really see it is my business

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

If you’re whife is wanting to abort your child, do you think that decision should include you?

• 4d

Don’t plan on getting married and don’t want kids, so I’d be fine

• It's none of my business

1|1
    0|0
  • Pro-Abortion laws, is an issue that will eventually affect EVERYONE living in that nation which will have to suffer God's Judgment

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes