Does this look good on my resume?

I have an interview on Thursday to be a creative arts director and I am only 23 years old. Does being a director of a program look good on your resume for future employers?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not the program directing that's important; it's the people directing. How many people have you managed? How many direct reports? For how long? What size budget have you been accountable for?
    An employer won't be so concerned with your title as they are with your experience

• I have taught so I know how to manage people and run programs as I did when I ran a preschool section but it was stressful but the place had high turnover. From what I did read it seemed they pay a bit low but its not something I wanna do with my life however in the field I want to work in. I would be overseeing an education department :)

• Leave out the stressful part. The rest is good.
      Good Luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah anything looks good on a resume especially computer stuff