How old were you when you realized you would die some day and what was your reaction?

How old were you when you realized you would die some day and what was your reaction?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was three or four and part of me was scared, but not extremely frightened or anything.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 12. My dad's uncle died while I was over at his house. My reaction was an intellectual "That's where we all end up." It was a few years older when I came to better understand the ramifications of death. My reaction was to start an investigation into different belief systems to see what made sense to me. I am still on that journey.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well if you are still pondering on what it is like to be dead, try to remember what it was like before birth.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I was pretty young and I don't remember how I reacted. My uncle passed away when I was 3 and a half and I remember that but I knew by then that all people die I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was like, Ah! Okay. I don't mind. There is overpopulation issue in my country anyway. It's better if I die eventually, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 5. I cried.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • 7. I wanted to know if my baby doll could come with me to heaven...

0|0
    0|0
    • i was like 14 maybe i wanted to leave something behind so people will remember me , now i don't care , im really to go right now 😂

What Guys Said 3

• Like 4 when my great grandmother died, and I didn't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • 5. I cried and hugged my mom a lot.

Now that I'm 19, I just think "Ugh! Why won't it happen faster? "

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit before or during 3rd grade when I tried to hang myself, but got counseling and help from my family.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes