How old were you when you realized you would die some day and what was your reaction?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I was three or four and part of me was scared, but not extremely frightened or anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 12. My dad's uncle died while I was over at his house. My reaction was an intellectual "That's where we all end up." It was a few years older when I came to better understand the ramifications of death. My reaction was to start an investigation into different belief systems to see what made sense to me. I am still on that journey.

• Well if you are still pondering on what it is like to be dead, try to remember what it was like before birth.