Which one of my coworkers is the bigger asshole? The one got the other fired and they both feel guilty and sad? who’s in the wrong?

Coworker A and B are well liked amongst everyone and both good friends of mine. Coworker A has been at this job for 6 years. Coworker B started 4 months ago and this is her first job. Coworker A and B are both shy but they are definitely shy around each other. Coworker A was playing mind games with B’s emotions. Coworker B got sick of it (going on for 2 months) and asked Coworker A out but coworker A was caught off guard and said he was not interested. A immediately felt bad and regretted the decision. B was distancing herself from him all last week and when they did talk she joked around harshly and her whole demeanor changed. A got feelings for B and B was acting like a complete bitch and A was being nice and doing things for her. A got fed up with her shitty attitude towards him and found her twitter and she made tweets wanting to plot revenge on a coworker that nobody likes (all she was gonna do was hide her stuff around the room, really stupid childish stuff nothing major) he screenshotted and printed out her tweets and took them to HR. She was on the brink of being fired anyways because she was continuously late (she got several warnings before her write ups). Coworker A then blocked her on everything. Coworker B got fired yesterday and she found out it was A who ratted her out. Coworker A shouldn’t have gotten involved but he called it revenge. Everybody is mad at A For saying anything. Yes it was wrong but she was a good coworker who rarely caused trouble plus nobody liked that other girl. Coworker A now feels bad for what he did but the damage is done and he’s actually sad that he won’t see B again. He has tried apologizing and messaging B but she’s not responding to him. She is also blaming herself on how she handled the situation after initially being rejected (being a bitch to him all last week), I think they are both too emotionally immature and their personalities are too similar for this to work.
  • Coworker A
    Vote A
  • Coworker B
    Vote B
  • Other - explain please
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2d
There was also a new guy that’s started last week and coworker A got extremely jealous anytime coworker B talked to him and all pissy and worked his way into the convo and started being all flirty with her
2d

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You can’t post or say negative things about coworkers anywhere outside of family and not expect consequences.

You also shouldn’t be doing things like ratting people out and taking personal issues out on people professionally.

Neither is appropriate professional behavior. The should both feel guilty, learn from their mistakes, and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • That guy sounds like an immature fucking dick. Doesn’t deserve a girl. Girl sounds like she’s immature as hell and needs to grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the same Millennial nonsense I answered the other day.

Why is this question unnecessarily anonymous?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Wow. That’s fucked up. Coworker a is emotionally abusive towards that girl. Seems like he tries to manipulate her. She needs to stay away from him. He needs to leave her alone. He got what he wanted which was her fired and now he’s trying to make her feel bad? He has so many issues and is fucked up in the head. This is wrong on so many levels. That poor girl!!! What an asshole

2|0
    0|0
  • Guy A is a huge asshole no doubt. Coworker B is immature

1|0
    0|0
  • They are both incredibly immature. The guy sounds like a dick though. The girl sounds dumb and sounds like she will end up a victim to his emotional abuse again unfortunately. One day she will learn to detach herself from him. She will get sick of his shit one day and I’m surprised it’s not now especially after being wrongfully fired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coworker a is a douche. Major asshole. Will likely be single if he does this every time a girl makes him mad. He gets her fired because she ignores him after he initially said he wasn’t interested? how the hell does that make any sense? That work place could get a lawsuit for unlawful termination because that’s insane.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is this kindergarten? They are both in the wrong

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes