Do you agree with this piece of advice my dad gave me today?

He said nobody is stupid

Everybody operates with each other on the basis of merit and merit is not something that you can pretend to have

Of course he was speaking in an academic context

What he means is that pure intelligence or pure hard work is not enough

You need a combination of unique intellectual skills and also discipline and hard work and it is only by being better than others that you can receive a higher grade than others a

Nobody succeeds by accident - there are always reasons one person is more successful than another

112

Most Helpful Guys

• Its a valid point, I've seen Phd's who can't and don't apply what they know... lack practical skills, maybe willingness to take risk.

regarding your other post on healing people, I saw a video that almost says it is science that it does work and explains it. pm me or ask and I'll forward.