What's easier for you: Math or Science?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Math would fall under formal sciences, you use a lot of it in the natural sciences though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are easy for me, though I will be honest, the way math is taught could be improved, because there is many intuitive ways of teaching it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

How about Math and Reading? Completely different. And by reading, I mean reading a story/passage, and answering questions about the central idea, character development, and etc.

• 7d

Definitely math. Math is easier by a long shot.

• I liked both in school but science can be hard at times, depends what you take

0|0
    0|0
  • Both cause you sorta need math for science

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

How about Math and Reading? Completely different. And by reading, I mean reading a story/passage, and answering questions about the central idea, character development, and etc.

• 7d

Math hands down cause there are too many variables unspecified when it comes to reading

• Science

0|0
    0|0
  • Maths

0|0
    0|0
  • They're more or less the same to me

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

• 7d

They're both easy to me, just different.

• 7d

I'm just generally good at academics.

• Both

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I was okay with both in highschool. English was my worst, only because I didn't like talking in class

0|0
    0|0
  • Both were easy for me. History? I didn’t have politically correct views.

0|0
    0|0
  • Science

0|0
    0|0
  • science ,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes