Do you know what you want to do as a career?

What is it?

27

What Guys Said 7

• What you want to do and what you can do is very different just to mention quickly.

What I can do is programming, what I wanted to do was be a pilot however being a commercial pilot comes with a massively expensive training fee that I could not afford (£85,000+)

• I'm currently studying to be a history profesor, but I'd also like to be a chef.

• Ship’s captain. Took a few years to figure it out, going back to school for it this year

• Information technology lol anything to do with computers

• I "want" to be a professional golfer, but I don't have the talent.

• Ironworker.

• You know those tags the put in the pockets of new pairs of jeans that say "inspected by #22"? that!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I'm really passionate about the mental health field. I currently work with children who have mental illnesses, developmental disabilities, and behavioral problems. I coordinate their health care and provide basic level supportive counseling and education to them and their families. I really like it so far but eventually I'd like to work with Veterans battling PTSD, anxiety, depression, and other issues. I will need a Master's degree to do that though so that's my next goal for myself. :)

• Not a clue