How do you handle employment rejection?

Inspired by my friend and I applying for the same job, both getting rejected and each of us having different reactions.

Also inspired by everyone I work with applying for other jobs and stories of how people handed previous rejections are starting to rear their heads. How do you handle employment rejection?
  • I handle it well - I get on with life, there will be other opportunities
  • I burn the company down
  • I complain to HR for unfair dismissal of my CV/Interview
    Vote C

926

Most Helpful Guys

• Literally going to a job interview in 30 mins. Um its whatever i only been rejectef twice and they both was my fault i didn't really want the jobs i wanted the money so my effort wasn't there

• I'm sorry to hear that 😕 i always get the answer "we'll let you know something" but never hear from them again

• Thank you! It’s no problem at all though, I knew I wasn’t even going to get an interview for it, I’m no where near experienced enough. I applied just to show interest more than anything else.

I’m sorry to hear that for you too! Have you found something now?

• Hopefully you’ll find something soon! Don’t give up! 😊

• Tnx 😊 you too

Most Helpful Girl