Guys, would you feel less for a women if she is a kindergarden teacher?

• Yes I want a someone with a better job
  • No she's good with kids it's a plus
  • Neither
    Vote C

15

Most Helpful Guys

• i recently fell in love with a 2nd grader teacher so my answer would be no. i feel the out most respect for teachers of all grades. by the way i wasn't good enough for her so it all comes down to individual preference.

• 6d

Oh I'm sorry I hope you feel better now

• 5d

it's hard being rejected but it was also something i don't regret because i was able to get that out of me. something i won't probably ever say to her is how thankful i was that she made me feel this way again for someone. there so much i would've loved to had said to her but i know that it would probably freak her out because she wouldn't understand half of the things. my girlfriend passed away 10 years ago and up until now i haven't felt this way for someone. by the way i do feel better now. thanks :)

• 5d

Oh I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad you are better now. Hopefully you find the one soon

• From personal experience, kindergarten teachers come home with some of the funniest work stories.

• 7d

😂👍🏻👍🏻