Guys, would you feel less for a women if she is a kindergarden teacher?

• Yes I want a someone with a better job
    Vote A
  • No she's good with kids it's a plus
    Vote B
  • Neither
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• i recently fell in love with a 2nd grader teacher so my answer would be no. i feel the out most respect for teachers of all grades. by the way i wasn't good enough for her so it all comes down to individual preference.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Oh I'm sorry I hope you feel better now

• 5d

it's hard being rejected but it was also something i don't regret because i was able to get that out of me. something i won't probably ever say to her is how thankful i was that she made me feel this way again for someone. there so much i would've loved to had said to her but i know that it would probably freak her out because she wouldn't understand half of the things. my girlfriend passed away 10 years ago and up until now i haven't felt this way for someone. by the way i do feel better now. thanks :)

• 5d

Oh I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad you are better now. Hopefully you find the one soon

• From personal experience, kindergarten teachers come home with some of the funniest work stories.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

😂👍🏻👍🏻

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Neither-- why would I care. If she's hot/pretty and I like her, why would it matter whether she's a teacher or not? Her being "good with kids" or whatever is also completely irrelevant.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd consider it a respectable and reasonably paid job (despite having dealt with such teachers as a parent) . Maybe it's different in the US.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's good with kids, likes teaching and has a good job. What is there to complain about?

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a very respectable job. Is have no issue with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I would respect her as long as she is a good teacher and was good to the kids. Some teachers can be really mean to kids for no reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman who's good with kids will immediately be ten times more attractive.

1|1
    0|1
  • If her teaching skills are good, I am okay with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't care about your job

1|0
    0|0
    • Some do but you don't

• Yes i like smart successful women

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, that's a neat job.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why that would be an issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love care taking women! 👍🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would her job make her less desirable

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes