Do I lack intelligence?

I got the highest GPA in my major but I have a friend who gets less GPA than me and he sometimes explain to me things i don't understand now out third friend thinks I'm stupid coz I don't get things the first time , am I really stupid? Plus is getting high GPA worthless or anything?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is an important lesson to learn: doing the work and doing it well is often much more important than being the smartest person.

I'm very smart, so I was able to get by in school without working one bit. This is biting me onto he ass in the workplace though. People will come to me when they need a good brain to out on something, but they dont always trust me with small things because I have a habit forgetting to follow up on stuff.

GPA is worthless. It doesn't matter whatsoever when you're living in the real world. What matters though is that you work hard to understand something, even if it doesn't click immediately. This will serve you better in life overall. People like you are more likely to be considered for promotions.

0|1
    0|0
  • You just need to go to a non shitty school then a high GPA will be worth something

0|1
    1|0
  • GPA really doesn't matter. School rarely teaches you what you need to know. you learn far more doing your own research

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes