No work experience at 27?

i just have a degree of being an officemanager. But zero work experience. My resume is pretty weak. I ve had been in and out of jobs with most reasons being me just being difficult.

17

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have been in and out of jobs, then you must have some work experience?
    You could ask your college professors or people that know you for a recommendation letter?
    Also are you 27 or 18-24? I'm confused

Most Helpful Guy

• Expand on how you are difficult. Tell us a story about one job. But obviously your statement that you have 0 work experience and lost multiple jobs can't be simultaneously true. They contradict each other.