If you could change one thing about your last/current job, what would it be? And why?

If you could change one thing about your last/current job, what would it be? And why?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My last job ended in a stupid way. Nepotism ruled.

I went from being a full-time manager to working 6 hours a week with no warning. And the general manager was screwed over even worse. She was a single mom with two kids, and had poured herself into that place. They blacklisted her without warning, and would not let her know whether or not she even had a job.

It was a real pity, because the restaurant had a great model and a huge potential for success. But they were so focused on getting their family members into the important positions and paying them as much as they could that the restaurant could never succeed very well.

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Wow, it sounds terrible! Did this forced you to quit?

• Show All
    • 2d

Thanks for the MHO!

• 2d

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• I would add intermediate breaks, a lot of my co workers have told me they would like that to be able to stand up and stretch their bodies and hands. It is fucking exhausting after a while to be sit for hours. Thatโ€™s the only thing!

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

It sounds like it could be exhausting and is not good for the body to be under the same position for long hours! ๐Ÿ™
      Perhaps you can bring that to the monthly meetings.

Most Helpful Girls

• more routine lunchbreak as I only get one break and it always changes time (sometimes 10am, sometimes 2pm, etc.) because it would be better for my body and I wouldn't be going long periods without eating

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, luckily for me I work at mcdonalds so Iโ€™m just gonna go ahead and say everything

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nothing... I am Contented with Making good Money and Being a Published Playwright, Making Some, Money, Plus More in Store with My Next One, hun. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • To quit and get another one, Because my boss is an abusive pile of trash

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. I work for myself my place of work is under the house and I enjoy what I do...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would take best guys and start a new business with them. They deserve it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why I didn't quit months before..

1|0
    0|0
  • I would choose not to work there.

1|0
    0|0
  • My last job was a special education teacher, and the thing i would change is that parents should be more involved in the child's behavior.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes