Do you prefer to work alone or with others? Why?

316

Most Helpful Guys

• Others. I'm horribly disorganized and get off task easily. If someone else is organized and I owe it to them to keep up my end of the work, the work gets done way faster. I need to work with someone that compliments my skill set though. Organized, on time, on directive, and good at spelling.

• So basically you can't do your job and someone needs to pick up your slack?

• Nope. I can do my job just fine. Just work faster as a team or with a clerk in charge of paperwork. Can build a house pretty well from blueprints but they get fucked up in a pile of trash in my car too much over the weekend. Need either a secretary or an office to have my things be organized. Other than that, I normally do the work of 5 people.

Most Helpful Girls

• honestly, depends on who I'm working with and what we're working on. Most of the time I do prefer to work alone as I can get more done

• Alone. I'm more productive when I'm by myself.