Do you prefer to work alone or with others? Why?

Do you prefer to work alone or with others? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Others. I'm horribly disorganized and get off task easily. If someone else is organized and I owe it to them to keep up my end of the work, the work gets done way faster. I need to work with someone that compliments my skill set though. Organized, on time, on directive, and good at spelling.

1|0
    0|0
    • So basically you can't do your job and someone needs to pick up your slack?

• Nope. I can do my job just fine. Just work faster as a team or with a clerk in charge of paperwork. Can build a house pretty well from blueprints but they get fucked up in a pile of trash in my car too much over the weekend. Need either a secretary or an office to have my things be organized. Other than that, I normally do the work of 5 people.

Most Helpful Girls

• honestly, depends on who I'm working with and what we're working on. Most of the time I do prefer to work alone as I can get more done

1|0
    0|0
  • Alone. I'm more productive when I'm by myself.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends entirely upon the nature of my work, most jobs I've worked though you do your job by yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Alone so I can work at my own pace and skill level. I'd rather have a failure because it was me instead of someone on my team being incompetent.

1|0
    0|0
  • If the ones I work with are all dumbasses and can't talk out their meanings then I prefer to do it alone

1|0
    0|0
  • Alone... Most people are stupid and filtering them out to find someone to work with costs more time than just working alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert and have the personality of a brick wall, so yeah I kinda like to work on my own

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people don't like me, so it's easier to work alone

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i work best under pressure and alone :) ... but im also glad about my assistant

1|0
    0|0
  • Alone, unless it is with close friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what is needed to be worked on

1|0
    0|0
  • Alone when I can because nobody can hold me down

1|0
    0|0
  • I like working with people who accept me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the work

1|0
    0|0
  • I struggle to work with others

1|0
    0|0
  • With others