What is the best job in this world?

I think it's being a panda nanny. Yes I know they require high education but it's so worth it. How come you not love this job?

Such an amazing job ugh I envy all the panda nannies.
Y'all, stop making a philosophical lecture out of this, I know that the best job is what you love, I don't even want to be sarcastic here.

1127

Most Helpful Girls

• Right? Panda Nanny would be so fun. I would like to be a "Designated Human" for a Meerkat Colony.

Quality control for Ben and Jerrys?

I did have a job where sometimes I got to hand out tasty food samples, especially candy. EVERYBODY loves the candy lady. That was so fun. I wish it had paid more and didn't require me to drive so much.

Here's a good job, but it's volunteer only:

www.today.com/.../this-woman-has-cuddled-1-000-nicu-babies-1215515203532

• I don't know I'm in pest control and so far this is the best job I've ever had. I was a hotel housekeeper and a CNA before this and those two jobs were ass.

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know what the best job is.

But I DO know what the worst job is and I have to go to it tommorow. It's a gloomy place without pandas or light.

• The best job in the world is one that makes you feel happy to get out of bed in the morning.

• That's why panda nanny job is best, who doesn't wanna get up to hug and play with these fluffy balls of ultimate cuteness 😍😍😍

• Baby pandas a super cute, no doubt. But when they grow big they can crush you. Look at this video of a man at the zoo in China, he leaned against the panda cage to take a selfie and then the panda grabbed him. Still I agree they are very cute, even when they're angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rQwqMkEi2w

• Disasters happen, lol.