Do you think having a study group is beneficial?

Just wondering. When I was in anatomy and physiology as a college course, I studied by using flash cards BUT THEN it started to be too much. I literally have hundreds of anatomy flash cards and by the time it got to the bones and muscles, flash cards weren't enough. Videos helped me SO MUCH when it came to studying. My brain felt burned out trying to remember all of those muscles and bones but I ended up doing the best of those exams😊 some of the girls in the class made a study group but I wasn't apart of it because I barely talked to many people in the class. But ome of thr girls said that they wouldn't even study during the study group sessions anyways, which I honestly wasn't surprised to hear that.
Now, I am doing Chemistry for the summer and I am going to use flash cards and videos and just take good notes. But I kinda wanted to do something different and see about having a study group. I am most likely the one of the youngest ones in the class but I dont think that matters🤷🏾
But a lot of people say that study groups are a good way to study so I don't know what do u think?

17
12