What is your opinion about her and how should I treat her?

She is a colleague of mine. This week, a lot of people in the office are on vacation, so she is in charge of many things. Everytime she is talking on the phone for work, I help her when somebody else calls her by writing down who called her, from which company and what he wants exactly. I leave these notes on her office, so as to not bother her all the time, to leave her see the notes when she can, in her own pace. Instead of feeling thankful for answering all of these phonecalls and interrupting my work, she told me that I am getting on her nerves and after some days when I wanted to inform her about something that a colleague called for (not tell her to do something, just give the information) , she postponed it all the time. I reminded her after some time to tell her that finally and then she looked at me with the most ironic smile on her face, suddenly stopping what she was doing and she told me "yes, tell me my liitle girl". I froze from anger, truly. I told her "no, maybe later when you have time" and she insisted. I finally told her what I had to and I continued my job until I couldn't stand the pressure anymore. I went to the canteen's toilets (in another floor) and I burst into tears. My eyes were red when I returned in the office and I never leave the office for a break, so most of my colleagues figured out what was happening and tried to console me (including her). I managed to calm down after some time.. After one hour, she started crying because she was fighting with her boyfriend on the phone, but in her case, she didn't even tried to hide it, she was crying in front of all of us, something she has never done before.. What do you think about her? Any ideas on how should I behave towards her?
What is your opinion about her and how should I treat her?
Add Opinion