Please see additional details. Should I leave my current vocational high school to a local public high school?

+5Xper
I am not happy with the current school I’m in. It’s a good school but I don’t feel right in it. I just don’t feel comfortable with it and I don’t like the other students in my grade. I feel like I’m growing up way to fast in that school and I just want to have a normal high school life. I also want to play for a high school sports team, but my current school has no sports, and that’s one of the reasons why I want to transfer to a local high school. I want to transfer to a local public school but I’m scared of disappointing my parents and family. I’m scared to talk to them about it. My one guarantee in life is going to college and becoming something great, but they think that if I go to a public school, I will become a loser. I am not easily influenced. What should I do?
3
0