If you're given a chance to start your whole life over but still have the knowledge you have now when doing so, would you take it?

So basically you're given the chance to start your life over from birth, but you will still have the knowledge and memory you have right now when doing so. So you'll basically know exactly what's ahead and you can live a completely different life.

I defiantly would because I tend to look at my past and it's just filled with I shoulda woulda could've, if I did that or done this my life would have been so much better by now.

One of the biggest things that I would have done is that as a kid (born in 1999) I would have hauled ass on chores and doing yard work for money and spend every dime on bitcoin while they're cheap, keep buy'em buy'em and buying'em and buy as many as I can, and sell all of them when they hit their peak not too long ago from now. Could you imagine how filthy fucking rich I'd be now, but sadly in life there isn't this chance and I can only fantasize about it.
I would
I wouldn't
GirlGuy
25
30