Can you get fired for hiding a ouija board at work? New job? Haunted place? Other coworkers know about it? Will it still be there tomorrow?

I started this job 3 weeks ago as a hospitality person at this long term care facility. There is 4 floors. So on the first floor there was a part of it that was shut down two months ago and residents were moved to the upper floors due to paranormal activity. The floor is condemned and nobody works on it. You can’t get in there unless you have a code to unlock the door. A group of us went on there a few days ago and there was boarded up windows with faces in them that we caught on video and doors were moving by themselves and we heard footsteps. Ran out of there and haven’t been back. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th and a full moon. I work 3pm-11pm shift. There is also 7am-3pm and 11pm-7am shift as well as 7am-7pm. Nobody watches the security cameras but I quickly ran inside and put it on the 2nd floor dining room behind a plant on the floor. It’s kind of hidden. I made the mistake of telling people there is a ouija board in the dining room on the 2nd floor, some people went and were like I am not touching that whoever put that there is an asshole and some didn’t even want to see it. This one girl is going around saying I put it there (but I never said it was me even though it wasn’t. *ITS NOT OPEN, I JUST BOUGHT IT TODAY ALONG WITH A PENTAGRAM CANDLE AND ITS IN A BAG*. People are very scared because of what they saw the other day and it’s going around there’s demons haunting the place and now there’s a random ouija board. Do you think it will still be there tomorrow when I get there? Do you think the supervisor will question me? Can I get in trouble? My mom also works there and she thinks this is the dumbest thing ever.
Yes you can
No you can’t
Other - explain
Vote C
GirlGuy
5 d
***
5 d
Box was never opened or played with. Bought it today right before I went to work, brought it in and hid it.
0
5