Have I messed up my reputation?

I've been working in a male dominated field of work for several months, out of the 50 employees I'm the only female. I have been treated as an equal, I grew up with a lot of brothers & sisters, I feel comfortable working along side guys. I put a lot of effort into my work, working my tail off, doing some heavy lifting to gain the respect, gain credibility & prove myself to the guys. I enjoy the work I'm doing, my supervisor even tells me that's he's impressed by my job performance, happy that I'm learning & even some of my colleagues say they're impressed by me. I have to be honest though I noticed quiet a few of my colleagues, supervisor & the owner of the company checking me out, my dad & brothers taught me about guys as I was growing up, of course not all guys are like that. It doesn't bother me, none of the guys have gotten physical, my supervisor placed his hand on my shoulder a few times, but nothing inappropriate. Some of the people I do work with aren't bad looking, I try not to glance, I don't want them to feel uncomfortable or give them the wrong impression. I caught the owner staring at my behind several times for a long amount of time, I might have made eye contact with him for too long, he's almost 20 years older than me, but he looks good for his age & has some cool tattoos. He's not a very talkative person, lately he's been talking to me a lot, coming in close proximity to me as I'm working sometimes I don't realize he's behind me & I get startled. One time he came up to talk to when we were alone, but he didn't say much because some guys were approaching, I see my other colleagues looking at us when the manager is standing near me. I hope I didn't ruin my reputation I was starting to warm up to the older guys, like they viewed me like there daughter, this 1 guy would always greet me in the morning, but he hasn't said anything to me for a bit even when I great him. One of my colleagues called me baby, I think I might be giving off the wrong impression
Have I messed up my reputation?
Add Opinion