I'm trying to switch departments. The manager of the unit I want to go to said she'd be in touch to schedule an interview but she won't call me back?

I've talked to the manager of the department I want to go. She said she'd be in touch to schedule my interview. That was almost two weeks ago. I have tried emailing her and calling her, and she won't get back to me. I've talked to my current manager and she said she hasn't heard anything about an interview for me. She said sometimes managers will notify each other, if they're scheduling an interview with one of their employees and sometimes they don't. I know this manager is extremely busy but how long does it take to get back to someone? I'm getting annoyed and frustrated
2
2