How do I handle someone who’s not my boss and not in my program... expecting me to her work that is not mine and being malicious?

I’ve been going back and forth with a lady at my job who has a higher position than me but we have the same credentials. Idc... but she does because she mentions small things like oh your so young to have a masters degree and licensure ok well here I am. I run my own program and she is an assistant of Another program... but Not mine. So answering to her is not necessary I answer to my own boss in my own program. She is very controlling and sends me constant emails, she’s rude to everyone but she gets annoyed with me because I don’t feed into her bs I smile in her face so she gets mad. Anyways today is the last straw she emailed me at 2:30am twice it woke me up. I got annoyed when I saw the text... can’t fall asleep I woke my boyfriend up to make sure my email back was appropriate. I told her any further emails moving forward please email me during business hours. Her email was so rude and basically telling me I need to do something instead of asking because I told her no... I CCed my boss in my email I’m willing to leave the company if she’s going to keep doing this. I’m starting to not be happy at the job.
0
2