Did you excel more in high school, college, or the career field?

For me, it was definitely college. I graduated 2nd at the top of my classes and got a lot of full tuition paid academic scholarships. In junior college i struggled a bit in the math courses and hating my major but i stuck with it and got a half paid tuition scholarship as part of an honors society to attend uni. Uni wasn't hard but had lots of public speaking which i kinda like. I got awarded some “best in business” certificates and lots of medals and stuff. After college, lmao... couldnt get a good job since i had no work experience. I worked at a sporting good store for 3 months and those bastards too advantage of me and tried to have me cover everyones assigned job. I quit that and couldnt get a job for 7 months. I mean yea there was fast food and retail but i refused to go back to that. My college wouldn't even hire its grads. Freakin sucked. Last summer i got hired for this financial aid business and theyre so crooked and i can't wait to leave. I have a year and a half worth experience now but the jobs outta state aren't exactly hiring since i dont live in their state yet 🤦‍♀️ I really messed up focusing on school and not working the same time. Its sad when my school refunds made me the same amount i make in a year... #FeelFreeToList #HighSchoolGrads #CollegeGrads #CareerMasters
High School
Community College
University
Vote C
Job Field (like first job)
Vote D
Career Field
Vote E
GirlGuy
50
22