How do you pay for your rent, gas, electricity, food and still have money to spend on the things you like?

Anonymous
So I work a part time job, make around 750/800€ a month. I give 200€ to help my sister, pay my 350€ rent, 120€ for the food, 80€ for the public transport service, 20€ for my food but still at the end of the month or not even at the end. Middle of the month and I'm already struggling with money. Like right now I have on me 1€ and 20€ on the bank. This is my first time living alone and I'm already thinking about going back home.
6 mo
Guys the average salary for a full time job in my country is between 600/650 with nothing more than that. With my part time I make 100/150 more for example this month I made 1500 with all the bonus, Christmas, vacations, holidays. I'm working this part time because they pay me well not because I want to be lazy and work little. And regarding to my sister, it is a complex and delicate situation that I'd rather not talk about. Not helping her would be a cruel thing to do.
5
3