People who dont know when to stfu: have you ever been in a situation where someone brings up your name when they're in trouble as a back up?

So my coworker was having difficulty transferring a client via hoyer lift. So the family member was pissed and questioned her on why she couldnt do it. she said oh me and samirah both struggled with it. like bitch why tf would you bring me up? I said to her why the hell you bring me up? Cause when I see that family member they're going to ask me and I'm going to tell them it was you. she talks so fuckin much my gosh..

Ugh I need a drink
People who dont know when to stfu: have you ever been in a situation where someone brings up your name when theyre in trouble as a back up?
4
3