Should I take the chance and just move away since I am getting have a job I can work remotely for?

Anonymous
I have worked a government IT job since i finished school in 2016. I did not negotiate a new contract, and instead took a chance deciding to for work a real estate company 50 minutes away where i can work remotely from my apartment. I have family in the area, but am drained from seeing them so often this Christmas and birthday week. So luckily with me starting this new job and my apartment lease ending early march this is my chance to get out of the northeast. I do not know where i want to move, but my gut tells me i need a change cause too many people know me in my current city. I also do not know where i want to move cause i keep looking at Tampa Bay since i have been there 12 times (in 3 years), but the hurricane risk turns me off. I also like Austin, but cost of living is rising there pretty quickly. My least favorite, but easiest option is no doubt just outside Charlotte North Carolina. I have a weird nervous feeling in my gut change is coming, i just do not know where or when exactly. Should i pack up my life and move ASAP or take my time and think things through more?
0
1