I feel like I’m having a “quarter-life crisis.” Can anyone else relate?

Anonymous
Maybe it because we just turned the calendars to 2020, but for the last couple weeks I feel like I’m having what I can only term as a quarter-life crisis.
I graduated college 4 years ago, and was still very much a kid.
I struggled with alcoholism, but I’ve been sober for over two years now.
I have a decent job, making 65-70k a year, and there’s room to continue to climb within the company, but I work A LOT and I’m not sure I wanna be in this business for the next 30+ years.

I have a great girlfriend, who I love very much, however, I’m very ambitious and she’s kind of complacent. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, she keeps me grounded (in a good way), but she’s a few years older than me and I know she’s going to want children in the next couple years. I want a family, but I also know that once you have children, you are no longer the priority in your own life.

Im just kind of freaking out, I’ll be 30 in a couple years, and I feel like there’s so much I wanna accomplish in life, I’m afraid that before I know it I’m gonna be 40 and going “wtf happened?”

Any advice? Can anyone else relate? Anyone older been through this? What did you do?
1
3