Why do parents allow their daughters to go to school with black bras and see through white blouse, or their boys with their under pants showing?

Manuel2
I know that the bra and underpants have been the latest fashion that usually covered to find now out in open.
But it annoying when I seen school girls wearing their Black bras with white shirts and no one telling them it looks wrong. I know it every girl dream when they get their first bra. Then start shaving and so on.
Is it because of older women and teenager girls wearing see through tops and the young teenage girls coping.
Why have the feminist and me2 movement have not dealt with telling girls that flashing or showing what bra you are wearing is not right. It is false advertising.
What should we do to stop this? Punish the parents?
6 mo
If you have read my question, Should They Ban Skirts for School Uniform.
There are schools in Europe and States in America that have taken parents to court for allowing children to dress the above way.
Girls with see through tops and boys showing too much underpants.
So now what you think
3
4